Program Learning Outcomes detail the knowledge, skills and abilities that you as a student will demonstrate upon successful completion of your program.
1. Demonstrate an understanding of physics concepts appropriate to introductory level physics by connecting the terms, tools, and techniques to meaning rooted in the physical world.
2. Demonstrate a practical understanding of appropriate magnitudes for physical quantities typical to applications in introductory level physics.
3. Recognize and interpret the meaning of quantitative and mathematical symbols and apply appropriate logic, tools, and processes to solve introductory level physics problems utilizing multiple representations where appropriate.
4. Apply fundamental principles of physics together with analytic tools to evaluate and describe physical situations appropriate to introductory level physics.
5. Design, conduct, and report an experiment appropriate to introductory level physics and following appropriate conventions and documentation standards.
6. Apply scientific and technical knowledge and skills to other disciplines and areas of study.