North Seattle College has moved to a new online application.
If you completed and submitted your application using the old Washington State Community and Technical Colleges Online Admissions Application (OAA) by 5 p.m. on Tuesday, June 29, it will be processed.
If you did not complete or submit an application that was “in progress,” you will need to reapply using this new Online Admissions Application Portal (OAAP).
Need help with the application? Get step-by-step application help.
- ABE/GED student? email Shan.Lackey@seattlecolleges.edu
- Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS) student? Apply to be a student at North Seattle College, then complete your program specific application. Program specific applications/learn more at: Bachelor Degrees.
- ESL student? Apply here.
- Health and medical and I-BEST programs may require acceptance into their programs prior to enrollment. Contact Nyah.Ferreira@seattlecolleges.edu for more information. Students interested in these programs may apply to the College at any time.
- International student? Apply through International Programs.
- Running Start (Under 18 and have not earned a high school diploma or GED?) Apply to be a student at North Seattle College, then complete the Running Start application packet. Learn more at: Running Start.
- Underage student? Under 18, do not have a high school diploma or GED, and not applying as a Running Start student? Apply as an Underage Student.
- New to Washington state? Learn more about determining residency status.
- Undocumented citizens may qualify for the lower resident tuition rate as well as financial aid. See the residency affidavit and visit the undocumented students page for more information.