North Seattle College uses the Washington State Board of Community and Technical Colleges Online Admissions Application Portal.
Need help with the application? Get step-by-step application help.
- ABE/GED student? email Shan.Lackey@seattlecolleges.edu
- Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS) student? Apply to be a student at North Seattle College, then complete your program specific application. Program specific applications/learn more at: Bachelor Degrees.
- ESL student? Apply here.
- Health and medical and I-BEST programs may require acceptance into their programs prior to enrollment. Contact Nyah.Ferreira@seattlecolleges.edu for more information. Students interested in these programs may apply to the College at any time.
- International student? Apply through International Programs.
- Running Start (Under 18 and have not earned a high school diploma or GED?) Apply to be a student at North Seattle College, then complete the Running Start application packet. Learn more at: Running Start.
- Underage student? Under 18, do not have a high school diploma or GED, and not applying as a Running Start student? Apply as an Underage Student.
- New to Washington state? Learn more about determining residency status.
- Undocumented citizens may qualify for the lower resident tuition rate as well as financial aid. See the residency affidavit and visit the undocumented students page for more information.