Who We Are
The Opportunity Center, located on the North campus, provides integrated educational, vocational, employment and supportive services through a partnership of multiple community-based agencies and community colleges. These organizations are working together to provide seamless employment and educational services and public assistance benefits to the unemployed, the underemployed, students and their families.
Housing approximately 120 professionals, the OC project aims to coordinate services to meet current and future workforce needs and shape the delivery of those services to be maximally effective in helping customers achieve self-sufficiency through employment and life-long learning.
- For employment services, WorkSource North Seattle is currently open from 9am-4pm Monday-Friday. For information or to make an appointment, call 206-440-2500.
- Go to http://WorkSourcewa.com/ to search for jobs and participate in workshops and job fairs.
- Go to http://www.worksourceskc.org/ for information and to learn about available services.
The Regional Access Point (RAP) is no longer located at North Seattle College
- To contact the Solid Ground RAP intake line call 206-694-6833
- If you are experiencing homelessness or at immediate risk of losing your housing, call 2-1-1 for information on housing resources.
- Healthcare Navigator Claudia Sierra is available Thursdays from 9am-12pm and 1pm-4pm. Appointments are first come first served.
- You can also contact her at email@example.com or at 206-477-7272, or contact the Community Health Access Program (CHAP) at 206-284-0331 or 1-800-756-5437
- DSHS CSO is open 8:30 am-5pm Monday-Friday
- You can also apply for cash (TANF) and food assistance (EBT), as well as complete reviews over the phone by calling the Customer Call Center at 877-501-2233 or at www.washingtonconnection.org
- The DVR office is open Monday-Friday from 8:30am-5pm.
- To contact the office call: 206-440-2230
- The DSHS Division of Child Support is open Monday-Friday from 8:30am-5pm.
- You can also get help with child support by calling 800-422-KIDS (5437)