Transcripts for both current students and alumni are available from the North Seattle College Records and Administration Office and online. Official Transcripts are issued by North Seattle College’s Admissions & Registration office and bear the registrar’s signature and college seal.
The following information contains detailed instructions on how to obtain and read North Seattle College transcripts.
- • If you know your SID #, you can order them using the Official Transcript Request form (below) for $7.50 each.
- • If you don’t know your SID #, you can submit an SID Request Form (below) to recover it.
- • If you don’t need your SID #, you can order online (see “Online” link below) for $9.75 each.
- • If you need an official transcript within twenty-four hours, you can submit an Expedited Transcript Request for $15.00 each. Expedited Transcripts follow these policies;
- - Expedited Transcript Request forms are only available on-campus at our Admissions and Registration office
- - Expedited Transcript Requests only available for pick up at the Admissions and Registration Office. Orders submitted to the Cashier’s Office by 12:00 p.m. are only available for pick up at the Admissions and Registration Office the same day at 4:00 p.m. Orders submitted after 12:00 pm to the Cashier’s Office will be available for pick up at the Admissions and Registration Office the next day at 12:00 pm.
- • Due to time constraints, from June 17, 2019 until August 30, 2019, Expedited Transcript Requests submitted on Fridays will be processed on the following Monday.
Ordering Official Transcripts
You will need your SID number. If you have lost or forgotten it, download the SID request form.
Official Transcript Requests cannot be processed if a student has ANY holds or blocks on their profile. To find out if you have any holds or blocks on your account prior to submitting your Official Transcript Request, you can contact the Admissions and Registration Office (see contact info on side bar). Additionally, it is the student’s responsibility to correctly and completely fill out Official Transcript Request Forms, including their name, payment information, recipient address, etc.
North Seattle College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to process online transcript requests and payment. Online transcript requests carry an additional per-recipient fee of $2.25, plus the normal fee of $7.50 per transcript. Fees must be paid with a credit card.
The National Student Clearinghouse website directs you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees as follows:
1. Order as many transcripts as you like in a single session.
2. Complete the Consent to Release form. The completed form must be signed and is required to be returned to the National Student Clearinghouse before orders are processed and credit cards charged.
3. Return your completed Consent to Release form to:
- National Student Clearinghouse
- 13454 Sunrise Valley Drive
- Suite 300
- Herndon, VA 20171
- (703) 742-7791
- (703) 742-4238 (fax)
Contact the National Student Clearinghouse if you need help or have questions about their transcript ordering service.
Download a transcript request form. Official transcript requests can be faxed directly to the North Seattle College Records Office at (206) 934-3671 or mailed directly to the North Records Office at the following address:
- North Seattle College
- Records and Transcripts
- 9600 College Way North
- Seattle, WA 98103-3599
If you are faxing your request, you must include payment by credit card. Mailed requests may be paid by check or credit card. The cost for official transcripts is $7.50 per transcript. Write in the payment information before faxing or mailing.
Official transcripts can be ordered in person through Front Counter Services at the Admissions/Registration Office. Download a transcript request form to fill out before you pay at the Cashier’s Office. The cost for official transcripts is $7.50 per transcript.
Photo identification is required when picking up an official transcript. Official transcripts will only be released to a third party upon written authorization from the student whose name is associated with the official transcript.
About Official Transcripts
Official transcripts are issued by North Seattle College Registrar's Office and bear the registrar's signature and college seal. Official transcripts take approximately 48 hours to process. All transcripts are mailed to the address(es) provided in the request.
Please expect a longer than usual processing time during the week directly following the end of the quarter. We cannot accept RUSH orders. All requests are processed in the order that they are received. Official transcripts are not processed if the student has an outstanding obligation, financial or otherwise.
Unofficial transcripts are free and may be retrieved from the Grades/Unofficial Transcript page on the Online Services Kiosk Web pages. Unofficial copies have neither the college seal nor an official signature. They are most often used for advising and employment-related purposes. Students and alumni may access unofficial transcripts as often as needed without charge.
How to Read Your Transcript
North transcripts, particularly those produced prior to July 1988, may contain letter codes which are unfamiliar or obsolete. For help in deciphering abbreviations and codes and in determining your GPA, check out Transcripts Legend, Transcripts Acronyms and Determine GPA.
- NSC Records Office
- FAX (206) 934-3671
- Mail requests:
- NSCC Records and Transcripts
- 9600 College Way North
- Seattle, WA 98103-3599
- Official transcripts can be ordered in person through Front Counter Services at Admissions, Registration, Records and Credentials (ARRC)
- (206) 934-3663