Student Media Center
The Student Media Center (SMC) is a media production service center for students at North Seattle College Library and funded by the Student Leadership. We provide all North students with access to media production resources, assistance, and instruction enabling them to incorporate audiovisual and print media into their course assignments, presentations, college activities, student clubs, and academic portfolios. The SMC offers multimedia equipment and resources for in-house use or for seven-day checkout. We also work collaboratively with faculty and staff, to focus on how SMC can help students to meet their needs and to advance student success. The SMC is located on the upper floor of the Library. Please drop-in for assistance.
SMC Work-Study Job for Spring 2021
Would you like to work as a Student Media Center Assistant at SMC? If you are a work-study student and have a Financial Aid work-study award, you may submit your application for Spring 2021 NOW!
How to Apply
- Download the Application and Technology Checklist forms
- Fill out both forms electronically
- Attach the two filled forms and the work-study award authorization document from the NSC Financial Aid Office with your email
- Send them to Kannika Styron at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will start reviewing applications at the beginning of spring quarter
- This work-study position is open until filled