Get a Running Start on Your College Education and Save Money!
Running Start is an amazing program for high school juniors and seniors to take college classes and earn high school and college credit at the same time. Join us at North Seattle and start your college education while saving money on tuition.
We look forward to meeting you soon!
Running Start Information Sessions
Interested in becoming a Running Start student in the 2019-2020 academic year? Join us for an information session where we will explain the program, benefits, and application process. Student and guardians welcome.
- • Monday, March 4
- • Thursday, March 14
- • Thursday, March 21
- • Wednesday, April 10
- • Monday, April 15
All sessions held at North Seattle College in room CC1161 from 6 – 7 p.m.
Questions or accommodations? Contact email@example.com or (206) 934-7768.
You're eligible if you are...
- • Enrolled at a Washington state public school
- • A High School Junior or Senior
- • Placed into college level English OR math on placement test
Steps to Getting Started
- 1. Print Running Start Application Packet
- 2. Apply to NSC online --No application fee
- 3. (Running Start students are not required to answer questions about residency. Please complete a paper application at the Admissions office if you do not want to provide residency information.)
- 4. Provide proof of placement into college-level English or math.
- 5. Meet with high school counselor
- 6. Submit completed Application Packet, including test scores, to RS Office
- 7. Meet with RS advisor and register for classes
- *Students with 504 or IEP accommodations at the high school may qualify for accommodations at North Seattle College.Please contact our Disability Services office for more information at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-934-3697.
If you are a current Running Start student at another campus, please complete all of the steps above except the placement testing. Please submit your unofficial college transcripts and original placement test scores.