Get a Running Start on Your College Education and Save Money!
Running Start Information Sessions will take place Tuesdays, March 17 and 24, 6 p.m., College Center Building, cc1161
Running Start is an amazing program for high school juniors and seniors to take college classes and earn high school and college credit at the same time. Join us at North Seattle and start your college education while saving money on tuition.
We look forward to meeting you soon!
You're eligible if you are...
- Enrolled at a Washington state public school
A High School Junior or Senior
- Placed into college level English OR math on placement test
Steps to Getting Started
- Print Running Start Application Packet
- Apply to NSCC Online (Running Start students are not required to answer questions about residency.)
- Take Compass Placement Test
- Meet with high school counselor
- Submit completed Application Packet, including test scores, to RS Office
- Meet with RS advisor and register for classes
If you are a current Running Start student at another campus, please complete all of the steps above except the placement testing. Please submit your unofficial college transcripts and original placement test scores.