Welcome to Advising!
Beginning June 29, drop-in advising will be available on Tuesdays between 10:00am-2:00pm. We will be following Health & Safety Guidelines which you will need to review before visiting campus.
Advising is available for scheduled appointments through both Zoom and phone. You can schedule an appointment with your advisor by logging into Starfish. Email contact information for Student Services is listed here. New Students can access the online orientation here.
Advisors can help you:
- Compare programs
- Review program requirements
- Assist with selecting appropriate courses
- Design an individualized educational plan
- Connect with support services
- Apply for graduation or certificate
Please note that Advising help is for most college transfer and professional/technical degrees and certificates. Some programs offer advising through their department and students should connect directly for advising assistance:
- International Programs
- Running Start
- Seattle Promise
- Watch Technology
- ABE/High School Completion
- Early Childhood Education
- BAS Programs
|Program Options||Schedule an Appointment||How do I?|