Welcome to Advising!
During NSC campus closure due to COVID-19, Advising will still be available for scheduled appointments through both Zoom and phone. You can schedule an appointment with your advisor by logging into Starfish. Email contact information for Student Services is listed here. Walk-in advising will be temporarily unavailable during this time. Please continue to check the website for updates.
Your advisors are here to help you as you work to achieve your educational goals.
- Advisors can help you:
- • Compare programs
- • Review program requirements
- • Assist with selecting appropriate courses
- • Design an individualized educational plan
- • Connect with support services
- • Apply for graduation or certificate.
|Program Options||Schedule an Appointment||How do I?|
Advising Hours of Operation
Regular hours are Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., unless otherwise noted below.
Advisors are not typically available on Tuesdays, 8:15 - 10:00 a.m. due to our weekly staff meetings.
The Advising Office Will Be Closed:
- • February 6, 8:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m. (Faculty Development Day)
- • February 17 (President’s Day)