Welcome to Advising!
Let’s plan your future.
Advising is your support network to explore and select programs, create a plan of action, help you stay on track as you progress through your program, and get you connected to campus resources. We want to see you to—and through—graduation so you can reach your educational goals.
Whether you are brand-new to college or returning after a break, we are here to support you and help you create an educational plan tailored to your needs.
Advisors can help you:
- Explore, compare, and select programs
- Design a personalized, educational plan by the end of your second quarter that includes prerequisites and graduation requirements
- Understand program requirements, college processes, and terminology
- Assist with selecting appropriate courses each quarter
- Stay connected to your assigned advisors with tech tools like Starfish
- Learn about the vast array support services like available to you right here on campus
- Check your progress and apply for graduation when you are ready
Are you ready to get started? Click the button below to meet our advising team.
Some programs offer specialized advising support and current or prospective students should connect directly with the department for assistance: