Create Your Education Plan
An Education Plan or Ed Plan is an outline of classes you plan to take each quarter.
This should include things like:
- Degree/program requirements
- University admissions & major requirements
- Class sequences & prerequisites
Making an Ed Plan is important is because it helps you efficiently complete your degree or certificate by making sure you take the classes you need while avoiding taking unnecessary classes. By working with your assigned area of study advisor, you can incorporate any personal timelines and narrow down your anticipated graduation date.
Find or start your Ed Plan in MyNorth (not ctcLink):
- Log in using your MySeattleColleges username and password
- Click on the Ed Plan tile
To learn more about Ed Planning, join the Advising Canvas course.