Fall 2022 quarter for ESL, ABE, GED, HS+ and I-BEST classes:
- Monday, September 26 – Wednesday, December 15
- Some classes will be on campus. Some classes will remain online.
Choose a schedule that works for you. You can sign up today!
ESL: To take an online ESL class, first you must fill out the application below:
- If you took classes here before, please locate your student ID number (SID or ctcLink) if you can.
- We will contact you very soon and help you register for classes.
- If you are taking a class with us right now, talk with your teacher.
We have some laptops and hotspots you can borrow. Please let us know if you need to borrow one.
Our office is now officially open in person: Mon – Thurs, 10:00 am to 3:00 pm.
Do you have a question?
- Drop-In: 2nd Floor, IB Building, Room 2407C
- Call/email us: (206) 934-4720 or Sarka.Faltinova@seattlecolleges.edu to schedule an In-Person or Virtual Appointment
- Zoom Us – Virtual Drop-In Hours below
Zoom Drop-In Hours:
ESL (English Language) & BTS General Questions:
- Mondays 11am – 12 pm
- Wednesdays 11am – 12 pm
- Fridays: 11am – 12 pm
Or call: 206-934-4720
Any other questions, please call the Basic and Transitional Studies Office at (206) 934-4720 or email us at Sarka.Faltinova@seattlecolleges.edu
See below for more information on ESL classes.
We have 6 levels of ESL from very beginner to college-ready and offer all levels in the day and in the evenings, face-to-face and online.
- Improve your English language skills for your daily life and job.
- Explore and transition to a college degree.
- Train now for a better career.
Tuition: $25/quarter. (Scholarships available.)
Skills -- every quarter you can study:
- Reading & Writing
- Listening, Speaking & Pronunciation
- Computer Skills
- Job Training for non-native speakers (I-BEST)
|Daytime||M, T, W, Th, F|
|Levels 4 to 6||9 a.m. to 1 p.m.|
|Levels 1 to 3||10 a.m. to 2 p.m.|
|Evening||M, T, W, Th|
|Levels 1 to 6||6:30 p.m. to 8:50 p.m.|
Job-Training: job training & ESL class at the same time? Check out our I-BEST programs.
Need a GED® or High School Diploma? Learn more here.
*Students with B, F or J visas are NOT eligible to take ESL classes for $25 per quarter. Please contact the International Programs Office at (206) 934-3672 or the Office of Continuing Education at (206) 934-3705 for more information.