Program Learning Outcomes
Program Learning Outcomes detail the knowledge, skills and abilities that you as a student will demonstrate upon successful completion of your program.
- To understand spoken English in a wide variety of contexts.
- To speak clearly and effectively so as to be understood by others.
- To read and understand a wide variety of written materials.
- To write clearly and effectively so as to be understood by others.
- To use a computer to communicate ideas or find information.