North Seattle Admissions
North Seattle College uses the Washington State Board of Community and Technical Colleges Online Admissions Application Portal.
Now accepting applications for Fall Quarter 2023.
Need help with the application? Get step-by-step application help.
- ABE/GED student? Apply to be a student at North Seattle College (link) and then email firstname.lastname@example.org for ABE/GED/HS+ enrollment information.
- Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS) student? Apply to be a student at North Seattle College, then complete your program specific application. Program specific applications/learn more at: Bachelor Degrees.
- ESL student? Apply here.
- Health and medical and I-BEST programs may require acceptance into their programs prior to enrollment. Contact Nyah.Ferreira@seattlecolleges.edu for more information. Students interested in these programs may apply to the College at any time.
- International student? Apply through International Programs.
- New to Washington state? Learn more about determining residency status.
- Running Start (Under 18 and have not earned a high school diploma or GED?) Apply to be a student at North Seattle College, then complete the Running Start application packet. Learn more at: Running Start.
- Seattle Promise? Learn more.
- Underage student? Under 18, do not have a high school diploma or GED, and not applying as a Running Start student? Apply as an Underage Student.
- Undocumented citizens may qualify for the lower resident tuition rate as well as financial aid. See the residency affidavit and visit the undocumented students page for more information.