Transfer Degree Options
North Seattle College offers several associate degrees designed for transfer students. Please review our degree programs below.
- Associate of Arts (AA) - DTA
- Associate of Business (AB) - DTA
- Associate of Computer Science - (AS) - DTA MRP
- Associate of Science General - DTA
- Associate of Science (AS) Track 1
- Associate of Science (AS) Track 2
- Associate of Fine Arts
Why Earn a DTA Degree?
A DTA degree is part of a Direct Transfer Agreement, and can help you transfer more seamlessly. For most Washington state four-year colleges an AA-, AB- or AS-DTA degree will transfer as a package, and may
- fulfill most of the university’s lower division general education coursework.
- grant junior standing (depending on major entry requirements).
- give students priority application review status.
- qualify students for special scholarships or application fee waivers.
- include transfer of up to 15 credits of “normally non-transferable” coursework such as vocational or professional/technical classes.
- Please note, completion of an associate degree does not guarantee admission to a four-year college or university. Each institution has specific admission requirements (G.P.A., residency, core requirements, etc.).