These types of advising questions require an appointment. Please call (206) 934-3658 to schedule an advising appointment.
- • Which classes should I take for next quarter?
- • Can you help me create an Ed Plan?
- • Can you look over my transcripts and tell me if any of the classes will transfer in?
- • What colleges should I apply to? When should I apply?
- • Can you help me understand my degree audit?
- • Will you help me apply for graduation?
Welcome to North! Please click on this link to start your educational opportunities at North - northseattle.edu/admissions.
Visit https://go.seattlecolleges.edu/form/inquirynorth and the requested information will be emailed to you.
Visit northseattle.edu/advising/start-new-student-orientation to view the upcoming dates and register.
The academic calendar can be viewed here: http://seattlecolleges.edu/district/calendar/academiccalendar.aspx
Students are assigned a date and time when registration opens. View when you can start registering for classes at https://wts.seattlecolleges.edu/nscckiosk/waci004.html.
Please contact the division for class forecasts:
• ABE/GED/ESL/HS21/Basic & Transitional Studies: (206) 934-3709 | BTS@seattlecolleges.edu
• Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences: (206) 934-3709
• Math & Science: (206) 934-3746
• Workforce Instruction: (206) 934-3730
Please visit northseattle.edu/testing to view the calendar for placement tests and other types of tests administered at North Seattle College.
I have payment-related questions (refunds, payment options & deadlines, parking permits/tickets) northseattle.edu/tuition-fees/cashiers-office
Information about FAFSA/WASFA, deadlines, award status can be found at northseattle.edu/financial-aid
Please visit northseattle.edu/office-veterans-services for assistance
• Entry Codes can be issued if you have proof that you are eligible to enroll in a course. Valid documentation includes test scores from another institution and/or transcripts from another institution.
• Please note: In order to be issued an Entry Code for ENGL 097, ENGL 098, or ENGL&101, your Entry Code documentation must be taken within the last 2 years. Other courses requiring an English prerequisite, including ENGL&102, do not have a time limit.
• Please note: in order to be issued an Entry Code for a Math course, your Entry Code documentation must be taken within the last 1 year.
• Do you meet this criteria? If yes, click here
Please submit your request for an entry code or other questions using this form.