Resulting from campus wide disruption in processing due to COVID-19 and recent conversion to ctcLink, Credentials is experiencing a critical backlog in the processing of graduation applications and diploma printing/mailing. Please allow extra time for your graduation application and diploma to be processed. Thank you for your patience as we work to assist students as quickly as possible.
Please note: With the ctcLink conversion, there is a newly defined graduation application process as listed below.
Did you know that degrees and certificates are not automatically awarded when you complete your program requirements?
Please follow these steps in order to complete the graduation application process:
- Apply to graduate through ctcLink Student Self-Service Portal here. Please visit the ctcLink Reference Center for instructions on how to apply.
- Confirming eligibility for graduation processing, your advisor or faculty coordinator will review your graduation application. You will be contacted only if there are issues with your graduation application.
- To track the status of your graduation application, log into ctcLink Student Self-Service here. Click the “Academic Progress” tile, then select “View Graduation Status”.
- Pass your final classes! Graduation application processing begins after grades have been posted to student transcripts. You will only be contacted during the process if there are questions.
- Update your mailing address through the Student Self-Service here. You can find instructions to update your mailing address here.
- After your degree is posted, your graduation status will be updated to “Degree Awarded”. Your diploma or certificate will be mailed to the mailing address listed on your profile. We cannot provide tracking information. If the diploma is undeliverable and sent back to North, we will send again. Otherwise students need to order a Duplicate Diploma.
- Order your official transcript if you need it to be sent to you or to another school/institution.
- Visit our Commencement Ceremony page for more information about how you can participate in the annual Seattle Colleges commencement celebration.
Internationally Mailed Diplomas/Certificates
For the first request only, diplomas/certificates being sent to an international destination will be sent via FedEx with the cost covered by the College. Duplicate diplomas/certificates can be sent via FedEx to international destinations, but the fee will be the student’s responsibility. At this point, students must request diplomas/certificates to be sent via FedEx.