Check My Status: Financial Aid Portal
To check your financial aid status, you can use the
Financial Aid Portal, an online student service which requires your Social Security number. If you are not comfortable typing your SSN online, you may visit the Financial Aid office in person to process your transactions.
The Financial Aid Portal will allow you to view the following:
- My Awards: View your financial aid awards
- Additional Information: See personalized messages from the Financial Aid Office
- Information We Need From You: See what documentation you are required to submit. Dates in 'date received' field indicate when the item was submitted.
- Note: 'empty' indicates no data to report at this time
** NEW – Financial Aid Portal Tutorial
Please read BEFORE you login
How to login:
Social Security Number (without any dashes or spaces)
North Seattle College PIN (same as your PIN for North online services)
- If your PIN is your date of birth, enter it in the MMDDYY format, without dashes or spaces
- If your birthday month begins with a zero, drop the leading zero, in the following format MDDYY, no dashes or spaces
- If your PIN is a four-digit PIN, add a zero (0) to the beginning of the PIN for the financial aid portal
- All North PINs are initially set up as a student’s date of birth. It is highly recommended that you change your PIN through the North online services “Change your PIN”
IMPORTANT: Close the browser when you are finished!
In order to protect the confidentiality of your records, you must completely exit the browser software when you are finished. Exiting will erase your records, so the next person using this computer cannot view them.
By logging on to this Student Services application, you are certifying that the information you both enter and access belongs to you, the student. Logging in with someone else's information constitutes improper use of this system and is a violation of state and federal privacy laws.