Contact Financial Aid
Check out the Student Services Virtual & On-Campus offerings.
The financial aid team is here to assist you. Please choose from a variety of options to connect with us. Most financial aid questions do not require an appointment, but appointments are available. The Financial Aid Office will communicate with students primarily through ctcLink and by email. Be sure to check your email frequently.
Phone: (206) 934-3688
Fax: (206) 934-3608
Quickly connect with the Financial Aid Team via our Live Chat to ask questions via text. You can save the chat transcript, too! Click the chat bubble on this webpage during the hours listed below: https://northseattle.edu/financial-aid
Live Chat Hours:
- Tuesday: 11am to 6:30pm
- Wednesday: 9am to 4:30pm
We are here to help. For detailed questions or information about your financial aid, please send us an email or call our office.
Forms and documents may be submitted via email, your ctcLink document portal, or faxed to our office. Please include your ctcLink ID number on your documents.
Phone: (206) 934-368
Fax: (206) 934-3608
Do you have a quick question for Financial Aid? Join our drop-in Zoom session. You will have video (optional) and audio access to a member of the Financial Aid Team. No RSVP necessary, join anytime during the hours listed below.
If your question requires more time, we’ll assist you with scheduling a private follow-up appointment. For Current Hours Visit: https://northseattle.edu/admissions-enrollment-advising-financial-aid-virtual-assistance
Step-by-Step Instructions PDF: How to Use Zoom
Meeting ID: 972 2450 0164
Scheduled appointments are best for help with:
- Completing the FAFSA/WASFA
- Discussing your financial aid appeal
- Answering complex or personal questions about your financial aid eligibility
- Completing the process for dependency overrides and other verifications
- Connecting with support services
You can schedule an appointment with a Financial Aid Specialist through email, phone, or your Starfish account. New to Starfish? Instructions for using Starfish are located here.
Other Helpful Appointment Links
- Step-by-Step Instructions PDF: How to Use Starfish
- Step-by-Step Instructions PDF: How to Use Zoom
- Video: Students: Logging In and Making Appointments in Starfish
Need an appointment after hours? Email your request to FinancialAid.North@SeattleColleges.edu to see if we are able to accommodate the request.
Use the ctcLink Student Homepage to check your financial aid status, review financial aid awarded, view “To Do Tasks”, and submit documentation to our office.
- View Financial Aid Awarded: Under the “Financial Aid” tile you can view your annual and quarterly financial aid and scholarship funds
- Review Financial Aid To Do Items: Under your “Tasks” for any required forms or other items that may need your attention.
- Document submission: Students are able to securely submit their financial aid documents using the “Upload Documents” feature in the “Additional Resources” tile in the ctcLink Student Services Center.
Want more information on using ctcLink, check out ctcLink for Students resources.