Admissions, Enrollment, Advising & Financial Aid Virtual Assistance
Staff from Admissions, Advising, Enrollment Services, Financial Aid, and Workforce Education are conveniently available in one Zoom room and ready to help get you registered for classes.
For assistance outside of the dates and times below, check department websites for additional ways to connect with staff.
- Tuesday & Wednesday, 4:30-7:00 p.m.
- Friday, 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Join a virtual drop-in session to get help with:
- Steps to apply and enroll at North
- Funding and paying for college
- Placement and testing options
- Exploring transfer or career training programs
What to expect:
- After clicking the Zoom link, you will be placed in the Waiting Room as other students are working with staff in the Main Room. We appreciate your patience, especially during peak traffic times throughout the quarter.
- Once you are moved into the Main Room and greeted by the Host, share your ctcLink ID number and ask your questions. You will either be moved to the appropriate breakout room or placed in a queue if there are other students ahead of you.
- If you need to see multiple departments, remember to return to the Main Room when you’re finished, and the Host will let you know when the next available department is ready to see you.