Returning DS Students
Next steps: So your accommodations were approved… what next?
Letter of Accommodation (LOA) Requests for Returning Students The LOA form is for returning students who would like to receive the same accommodations as the previous quarters. If you wish to change your accommodations, please email ds@seattlecolleges to schedule an appointment.
- We highly recommend you request accommodations three to four weeks before the quarter starts even if you are not sure if you will need them. Requests submitted less than three weeks before the quarter could result in a delay in your accommodations.
- Depending on the context of the course and various supports available you may not need or want to use specific accommodations every class.
- Please notify DS if you make a change to your course schedule or if you have been added from a waitlist.
- If you want to discuss your accommodations or anything else, please make an appointment with the DS Director.
- After you’ve submitted this form, your LOA will be emailed to you and your instructor(s).
Students can do this by completing and submitting this form: