If you are currently experiencing a crisis situation, please call 988, 911 or contact CRISIS CONNECTIONS: 1-866-427-4747 (24-HR Crisis Line)
Emergency and 24 hour assistance
- In life-threatening situations, call 911.
- King County Crisis 24 hour Crisis Line 206 461-3222, toll free 866-4 CRISIS (427-4747), TTY 206 461-321 http://crisisclinic.org/find-help/crisis-line/
- King County Community Referral Resources: telephone 2-1-1 or click http://crisisclinic.org/education/2-1-1-community-resources/
- On Campus, Opportunity Center for Employment and Education (OCEE): OCEE Social Services
Public Health Care sites
Public Mental Health Care sites
Campus and Community Resources for Victims of Sexual and Physical Violence
For immediate intervention in emergencies, please dial 911.
North Seattle College Resources
- CARE Team
- Counseling (206) 934-3676
- Human Resources (206) 934-7792
- Report an incident
- Security (206) 934-3636
(206) 325-0325 helpline or toll free (877) 922-4292
APIChaya does anti-violence work within the API and South Asian communities, ranging from sexual and domestic violence, exploitation and human trafficking. APIChaya provides resource referrals, advocacy-based counseling, support groups, safety and support planning, and basic legal advocacy.
(206) 461-4880 (8 a.m.-5 p.m.)
(206) 461-3222 after-hours and weekend crisis line
For help with domestic violence only, in Spanish 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week: (888) 847-7205
Consejo provides confidential individual and group counseling for children, women and men who are victims and survivors of sexual abuse, assault, incest or rape. Bilingual in Spanish with programs tailored to support the local Latino community, Consejo provides medical health and legal advocacy, support groups, and family support services.
King County Sexual Assault Resource Center (KCSARC)
(888) 998-6423 24-hour sexual assault resource line
(425) 226-5062 main office number
Use this link to find a full list of Resources provided by KCSARC relevant to sexual assault and trauma.
Northwest Network provides over-the-phone emotional support, support groups, resource referrals, safety and support planning, and basic legal advocacy for survivors of violence in the LGBTQIA community.
UW Medicine Harborview Center for Sexual Assault and Traumatic Stress
Harborview is a public facility that provides mental health support, physical health assessments, and ST testing. The Center for Sexual Assault and Traumatic Stress offers immediate assistance and support for individuals in emotional crisis due to sexual assault or other traumatic events. Free services to individuals and families include telephone consultation, crisis response, advocacy and group intervention. Access to dozens of self-help information sheets is available here. UW Medicine Harborview Center for Sexual Assault also offers free consultation to professionals/campus employees.
YWCA Sexual Violence Legal Services
(206) 832-3632 Hotline for immediate support