The North Seattle College Human Resources Department is a branch of the Seattle Colleges’ Employee Services Division.
We serve as a resource for the North Seattle College community by providing outstanding services through recruitment and employment, payroll and benefits, professional development, and employee and labor relations. Human Resources at North Seattle College is dedicated to serving our employees and students by giving them the resources they need to succeed.
The links below and topics covered on the menu to the left give you access to commonly requested information.
If you need more detailed information, feel free to contact Jennifer Dixon, Director of Human Resources directly.
- • Benefits
- • District Employee Services
- • District Policies and Procedures
- • Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- • Employee Earning History
- • Outlook Webmail
- • Retirees
- • Time and Leave Reporting (TLR)
- • WA State Ethics Board
- • AFT Seattle(Faculty)
- • 2017 – 2020 AFT/SCCD Collective Bargaining Agreement
- • AFT Seattle Professional Staff (Exempt)
- • 2018 – 2021 AFT-SPS/SCCD Collective Bargaining Agreement
- • WFSE Union (Classified)
- • 2017 – 2019 WFSE/State of Washington Collective Bargaining Agreement