Previous College Credit

Students with academic credits from another regionally accredited college or university should meet with an academic advisor to identify if course credits can be transferred to North.

Students who plan on transferring credits to North should make an advising appointment with an academic advisor to complete an unofficial evaluation. During this unofficial evaluation, students should bring a copy of their college transcripts (unofficial transcripts are okay). 

Academic advisors will then direct students through the official evaluation process to receive credit at North. This process will require official copies of student coursework. Find more information here