The Roy Flores Wellness Center is OPEN!
Hours: Mon–Wed: 8a to 9p | Thurs– Fri: 8a to 8p | Sat: 9a to 1p | Sun: CLOSED
- Students, NSC employees and the general public may purchase memberships at the Roy Flores Wellness Center.
- Individuals under the age of 18 who are not enrolled as students at North Seattle College must be accompanied by a parent or guardian while using the Center and must also have a waiver form signed by their parent/guardian. Children under the age of 14 are not allowed to use the facility unless they are taking part in a sports camp.
- Valid ID cards must be shown to the front desk attendants before entering the Roy Flores Wellness Center upon every visit. Students must present a North Seattle College student ID card with a non-transferable quarterly sticker upon each entry. No exceptions.
- Changes in recreation schedules may be made without notice. Call our front desk if you have any questions.
- The Roy Flores Wellness Center is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- Appropriate athletic attire is required. No black-soled or open-toe shoes, no boots, and no jeans are allowed in the Roy Flores Wellness Center.
- No food or drink is allowed in the building, except water in plastic bottles.
- Failure to abide by published policies may result in removal of privileges to use the Roy Flores Wellness Center.
- There are lockers available for rent. Lockers may be rented for the quarter. Prices vary by size of locker. Lockers rented include a combination lock, so no outside locks will be allowed to be used on the rented lockers. All belongings must be removed from rental lockers by the last week of each quarter. Any belongings left in the locker and or locker room after the end of the quarter will be put in the lost and found for a period of two weeks. If not claimed in that time, they will be donated to local charity organizations.