Membership grants you access to all fitness facilities at North, including the weight room. You also get access to all drop-in classes, open gym activities, and ongoing health and fitness lectures.
Membership fees are non-refundable and subject to change without notice.
- North students: $1.25/credit up to 10 credits - paid as part of your tuition fees
- North special student groups (ABE/GED, ESL, WWU, EWU, eLearning, WorkSource students, etc.): $25 per quarter
- Summer quarter only: Students not enrolled for Summer quarter with proof of registration for Fall quarter: $25 for Summer quarter.
- NSC Alumni
- $50 per quarter for certificate or diploma graduates
- Current full time, part-time, & spouse: $50.00 per regular quarter ($34.00 Summer)
- Retired full-time Faculty & Staff: $25 per quarter
- Public Rates
- Corporate Membership (10 or more people): $75/member per quarter
- Community Members: $100 per quarter (or $34 monthly)
- Punch Cards
- Single visit: $5
- 5 visits: $15.00
- 10 visits: $30.00
- 15 visits: $ 45.00
You can sign up, pay your membership fees and start the same day. No registration is required for fitness drop-in classes.
All cash transactions must be handled by the campus cashier. Pay at the Cashier's Office and bring the receipt to the Roy Flores Wellness Center. Check and credit card transactions can be handled at our front desk.
A payroll deduction option is available for benefitted North employees. Forms are available at our front desk.