United Way Benefits Hub
The Benefits Hub connects you with community resources!
Balancing work, life, and college isn’t easy. That’s why we’ve partnered with the United Way Benefits Hub program to help students navigate financial challenges and find resources for basic needs while in school. The Benefits Hub provides one-on-one coaching to assist students in the following areas:
- Applying for Emergency financial grants
- Access to groceries & SNAP enrollment
- Navigating housing assistance programs
- Enrolling in Utility bill discount programs
- Applying for transportation discounts (ORCA Lift)
- Financial coaching
- Mental health & wellness referrals
- And more, including .... free tax preparation, healthcare navigation, financial aid application assistance, and legal counsel referrals
We work with you to find resources so you can stay in school, complete your program, and reach your goals!
Our Coaches Are Here for You
The Benefits Hub coaches for the 2022-23 academic year are Elizabeth Trever and Nancy Mendoza Ruiz!
Make a virtual appointment on our website!
Scroll down and select Schedule an Appointment, then choose North Seattle College and pick a 60-minute appointment that works for your schedule.
We also are offering drop-in hours during the week for quick questions or concerns.
Virtual drop-in hours:
Wednesdays 2:00 – 4:00 PM
Have a General Question?
- Email us: BenefitsHubNSC@seattlecolleges.edu
- Call and speak to a coach: 206-649-8124, extension 4
We are located at 2354CC on the 2nd floor of the College Center building