If the weather seems questionable, there is a disaster or a power outage and you are concerned if the campus is closed and classes have been cancelled, please follow the steps below. Note that North is open and classes are running unless there is a message indicating that we are closed.
find out if North campus is closed:
1. Students may sign up for Campus Alerts from the Seattle Colleges.
• Parents may not subscribe directly. However, students have the option to include additional contact numbers and email addresses in their accounts. You may ask your student to add your contact information to his or her account on your behalf. You may also subscribe to an open regional emergency communications list for schools and colleges at http://flashalert.net.
2. Visit North's Safety pages
3. Check North Seattle College web site home page.
4. Call the college main telephone at (206) 934-3600