ctcLink ID/ Password Information
Activate your ctcLink Account
If you are a current or returning student, you will get your new ctcLink (called EMPLID in the system) when you activate your ctcLink account begin March 1st.
Watch this video for instructions on how to get your new ctcLink ID number.
New Students: Your ctcLink ID number is included in the welcome email you receive from Seattle Colleges.
- Click here to access the ctcLink login portal.
- Click on ‘First Time User?’ at the bottom of the login portal.
- Enter the information requested and click submit.
- Set up your security questions.
- Select 3 questions and answer your questions.
- Create your password and confirm it. Then click Submit.
- You will receive the following message ‘Account Activation successfully completed. Please close your browser before logging into ctcLink’.
- Click close. For security purposes, make sure you close your web browser before logging into ctcLink.
Forgot my ctcLink ID (EMPLID)
Write down your new ctcLink ID number (EMPLID) when you receive your admissions welcome letter or upon activating your ctcLink account.
If, however, you forget it after you activate your account, you can login to https://tools.seattlecolleges.edu/home using your MySeattleColleges information, select Get My Credentials, and find your ctcLink ID (EMPLID). If you continue to experience issues obtaining your ctcLink ID (EMPLID), please contact the IT HelpDesk at ITHelp@seattlecolleges.edu or through the Online Web Help Desk form.
Forgot my ctcLink Password/ Resetting my ctcLink Password
If you forgot your ctcLink password, please follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the ctcLink Login page.
- Select the ‘Forgot your password?’ link.
- Enter your ctcLink ID
- Press the Tab or Enter key on your keyboard.
- Your security questions will display. Provide an answer for each security question.
- Enter your new Password.
- Confirm your new Password.
- Click the Submit button.
- A pop-up window will confirm that your password has been reset.
- Click the OK button.
- Click the Close button.
- Login into the ctcLink login page with your reset password.