Program Learning Outcomes
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science Program Outcomes:
- Apply knowledge of mathematics to develop and analyze computing systems.
- Identify and analyze a problem and define the computing requirements to creatively solve it.
- Design, implement, evaluate, trouble-shoot and test a computer-based system process, component, or program to meet desired results.
- Use current techniques, skills, and tools for computing practice.
- Demonstrate success skills, including teamwork, leadership, communication, critical thinking, creative problem-solving, personal responsibility, and management skills.
- Communicate and engage effectively with a wide range of audiences and stakeholders.
- Describe the impact of computers on society.
- Explain key ethical issues shaping the practice of computer science and information management.
- Apply critical analytical skills to information issues.
- Understand fundamental mathematical and programming tools for solving problems of information modeling, expression, and transformation.