Applications are still being accepted for the Fall 2020 cohort, and applications will be reviewed on the first of each month! Apply online before all spots are filled.
Degree Required for Admissions
A.A.S.-T degrees in Business, Accounting and/or Real Estate offer the best preparation for the RCPM B.A.S. degree. However, any two-year degree, earned with a 2.0 or better GPA, is sufficient.
If you have completed most, but not all, of the prerequisites, you can still explore starting the program this fall. Consideration may be given to applicants who have the majority of their prerequisites completed. Contact the B.A.S. program manager to see if you are eligible to apply.
There are just 30 spaces available in the RCPM B.A.S. program each year. North expects that the number of qualified applicants will exceed the number of available enrollment spaces, so please apply early.
How to Apply
The online application will be available beginning in January for the upcoming fall quarter start date. Applications submitted by March for the upcoming fall quarter will receive priority consideration. Additional deadlines will be provided if spaces are still available in the program. If you have questions about the application or application deadline, please contact the B.A.S. program at (206) 934-7794, or email BAS-Info@seattlecolleges.edu.
Program Start Date
Our inaugural cohort (a group of students progressing through the program together) will begin in late September. Be among the first to earn a B.A.S. degree in Residential and Commercial Property Management! A new cohort will start every year in fall quarter.
1. Completion (or near-completion) of an associate’s degree with a 2.0 GPA or better
2. Completion of the following prerequisite courses:
• BUS&201 Business Law or RES170 Real Estate Law
• BUS210 Business and Economic Statistics or MATH 146 Introduction to Statistics
• ACCT&201 & ACCT&202 Financial Accounting I & II
• ACCT&203 Financial Accounting Managerial Accounting
• ENGL&101 English Composition I
1. Apply to the College and receive a student identification number (SID).
2. Complete and submit an application for the RCPM B.A.S. program which includes:
1. Reviewing and updating applicant information pages.
2. Submitting a résumé containing work experience and skills relevant to the degree.
3. Submitting a personal statement of why you are interested in the degree and what you expect to do in the
field. (See application for specific personal statement prompt)
4. Submitting unofficial transcripts from all past and present colleges and universities attended.
5. Paying a $35 non-refundable application fee through the online application.
Financial aid is available for eligible students. Students will need to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and submit all required documents to the Financial Aid Office. Application information is available online.
Washington State Employee Tuition Waiver
Beginning in Fall Quarter 2018, the Residential and Commercial Property Management B.A.S. degree will allow qualifying Washington state employees to use the State Employee Tuition Waiver in the RCPM B.A.S. program. Students wishing to use the State Employee Tuition Waiver must still apply to the program and meet all the prerequisite requirements. Full details regarding the policy and the special application process can be found here.