How to view your grades

  • View your Unofficial Transcript/Grades. You will need your student ID number and pin number to access your unofficial transcripts.
  • The Running Start office does not send students their quarterly grades. However, your high school counselor does receive a copy of your grades at the end of each quarter.


Need to order official copies of your transcript?

You can order your official transcript online.
The Running Start Office does NOT provide official copies of transcripts.