Program Learning Outcomes detail the knowledge, skills and abilities that you as a student will demonstrate upon successful completion of your program.
CB&M Certificate or Degree, or C&MA Certificate
Successfully completing the C&MA certificate or CB&M certificate or degree prepares graduates to enter the marketplace competitively as a smart communication or media practitioner who can effectively and efficiently serve various constituents and communities — enabling them to better
1. know and think critically about the Communication discipline and related professions.
2. listen, speak and write well.
3. anticipate and respond to individual needs and organizational interests.
4. take initiative and work productively with others.
5. support and coordinate people, resources, and projects.
6. expand and update multiple media literacies and skills.