Program Learning Outcomes detail the knowledge, skills and abilities that you as a student will demonstrate upon successful completion of your program.
Administrative Assistant AAS
- Communicate effectively in oral and written forms in a business environment
- Collaborate with others in ways that contribute to the organization’s goals.
- Purposely and effectively organize and prioritize spaces, time, and tasks within a business environment.
- Make effective use of human differences to create positive relationships with co-workers and the public.
- Use current and emerging technologies to solve workplace problems through presentation, research, analysis, and synthesis.
- Practice the legal and ethical frameworks of business.