Student Computer Lab and IT Helpdesk
- Location: College Center 1353A (North of temporary library, across from Veterans' Lounge)
- Hours: Mon - Thurs 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Fri 12 p.m. - 2 p.m.
- Features of the lab include:
- 32 student computers
- Printer/scanner, white board and display monitors
- One lecture (teaching) station
- Office desk and computer for the lab administrator
- IT and Computer Tutor support for students, faculty, and staff including ctcLink, Starfish, Canvas, and other software and hardware assistance
This lab will serve as a temporary library classroom while the library is under renovation as well as a student computer lab and IT helpdesk when not in classroom use. After the temporary library moves back into its renovated space, the Title III Computer Lab and IT Helpdesk will continue to serve students in this centralized location as a computer lab and IT helpdesk with space for additional IT offices.