Program Learning Outcomes
Program Learning Outcomes detail the knowledge, skills and abilities that you as a student will demonstrate upon successful completion of your program.
Business AAS Degree
- Perform entry level work to journalize, post transactions, and prepare financial statements.
- Use financial statements to make business decisions
- Make management decisions related to personnel
- Use marketing information to enhance business decisions.
- Evaluate local, national, and international trends in business
- Communicate effectively in oral and written forms in a business environment
- Collaborate with others in ways that contribute to the organization’s goals.
- Make effective use of human differences to create positive relationships with co-workers and the public.
- Use current and emerging technologies to solve workplace problems through presentation, research, analysis, and synthesis.
- Practice the legal and ethical frameworks of business.
Associate of Business Degree (DTA)
- Have college-level knowledge and skills in critical thinking, quantitative analysis, and written composition.
- Have college-level mastery of information literacy.
- Be able to find, research, and verify information.
- Understand methods and modes of inquiry specific to traditional and contemporary areas of knowledge in the humanities and arts, natural and physical sciences, mathematics, and the social sciences.
- Understand the United States as a multicultural society.
- Have basic understanding of accounting