Transitional Studies: ABE, GED, High School+, & College Prep

Apply Request Info

Steps to Enroll in ABE

  1. Apply for admission to NSC to obtain a Student ID (SID) number. You can apply online at Web Admissions or in person at the Admissions/Registration office, which is located on the second floor of the College Center building.
  2. Register for an ABE Orientation at Admissions/Registration.
  3. Attend ABE Orientation to register for classes.

Note: If you are pursuing HS21+, please bring your high school transcript to the orientation.