- • Develop a work plan including building the project team, defining scope and deliverables, and anticipating risks.
- • Guide project implementation and manage the schedule and the budget.
- • Set up projects and assemble the right team based on project management principles.
- • Develop strong communication skills.
- • Acquire relevant technical skills, including proficiency with MS Project.
|Course Number||Course Title||Credits|
|BUS118*||Project Management Introduction and Overview||5|
|BUS119*||Leadership and Management Skills||3|
|BUS229*||Project Management Tools, Techniques, and Control||5|
1. Prerequisite: Must have completed BUS 169 and BUS 236 or demonstrate equivalent.
2. Prerequisite: Must complete BUS 118: Must have completed BUS 236 or an approved equivalent.
3. Must be taken after BUS 118: May be taken concurrent with BUS 229.
4. Prerequisite: Must be eligible for English 101 via English Placement Exam or completion of ENGL 097/098.
Most common sequence:Fall BUS118, BUS 236, Winter Bus 119, ENGL&230 Spring BUS 229, CWE 110
Alternate SequenceFall ENGL&230, BUS 236* Winter BUS 118, BUS 119 Spring BUS 229, CWE 110 Notes:
- BUS 118 offered Fall and Winter only.
- BUS 229 offered Spring only
- Engl230 offered Fall, Winter, and Spring: Online during Winter
- BUS 236 offered every quarter and is generally both on-campus and online. (* if BUS 236 is needed as a prerequisite to BUS 229).
What are some potential job titles?
- Project Manager
- Construction Manager
- Operations Manger
Wages, employment trends and pathways
William (Bill) Holt (206) 934-4523
North Seattle College Advising: