North Seattle College offers a variety of ways for employers to reach students and graduates. Whether you want to hire a full-time or part-time employee, temporary help or a student intern, we can connect you with well-trained, qualified applicants to meet your needs.
North is always interested in hearing from you about how we can work with you more effectively.
It's convenient, quick, and free to create your employer profile and post positions at Seattle Colleges Career Hub, our secure, online database. You will be able to select whether your job is available to all Seattle Colleges students and alumni, or you can specify which school(s) you'd like to advertise to.
- Interview on campus
- Recruit students in a high-traffic area on campus
- Join us for career fairs and special events
- Give a presentation to targeted students on topics specific to your area of expertise
- Serve as a mentor and information resource to a student or entire class
- Participate in a panel of guest speakers
- Review and critique students' resumes, conduct practice job interviews and give advice on career development.