Mental Health and Wellness
Mental Health Crisis
Crisis Connections and National Suicide Prevention Help Lines. 24-hour help pile for mental health crises and suicide prevention.
- National Suicide Prevention Line: (800) 273-8255 or to chat live click here.
- Crisis Connections: (866) 427‐4747
NSC CARE Team. Response to a potential threat to student safety. (In imminent life-threatening emergencies dial 9-1-1).
- See https://northseattle.edu/care-team to contact the care team or use the non-emergency incident reporting form.
Mental Health Services
NSC Counseling Services. Available for short-term, solutions-focused counseling to help students be successful in college. Discussion and problem-solving and referral for additional services if needed.
- By appointment, contact email@example.com, complete an appointment request form, or call (206) 934-3676.
UWKC Benefits Hub Mental Health Referral. NSC Students can access five free mental health counseling sessions at Sound Health via Benefits Hub. If a student has a health insurance plan that Sound Health accepts, they can access unlimited counseling sessions.
- Make an appointment by visiting uwkc.org/benefitshub; email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org; or call (206) 649-8124, ext. 4.
Department of Behavioral Health and Recovery. List of behavioral health and substance use disorder providers for low-income residents.
- Click here for more information.
Washington Recovery Helpline. 24-hour assistance for substance abuse, problem gambling, and mental health.
- (866) 789-1511