Mental Health and Wellness
This page provides information about resources for students and community members seeking support for mental health and wellness concerns organized into the following sections:
NSC Counseling Services
Available for short-term, solutions-focused counseling to help currently enrolled students be successful in college. Discussion and problem-solving and referral for additional services if needed.
- Fill out this counseling request form here. Once your information is received, a staff will contact you within 1-2 business days to confirm your appointment.
- Make an appointment in-person at the student services window on the second floor of the College Center building (see map)
- Email us a request for an appointment at: firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Call 206-934-3676
Roy Flores Wellness Center
Includes open gym, drop-in classes (yoga, pilates, ab lab, etc.), and basketball court. Included in student tuition and open to staff, faculty, and community members for an affordable quarterly fee.
Behavioral Health and Recovery Division, King County
Information to connect you to mental health and substance use disorder providers for low-income residents in King County.
- Behavioral Health and Recovery Division - King County
- Click here to access provider list and use filters to find the provider that meets your needs
- Call: 206-263-8997 or 1-800-790-8049; the Client Services line for help finding a provider right for you
NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) Seattle
Fills the gaps in the local mental health system with peer-led education, support groups, and referrals. Also offers a HelpLine and Roadmap to Mental Health, a resource guide to help navigating the mental health system in Washington.