Health Insurance and Healthcare
Affordable Health Insurance
Apple Health: Washington’s Medicaid health care program for low-income adults and children, the aged, and noncitizens.
- For eligibility, information and application click here.
Cascade Care: Washington’s standard cost-sharing, low-deductible health care plans through multiple insurance carriers, emphasizing lower-cost access to basic medical services.
- For information about current Cascade Care health care plans click here.
Help Finding an Insurance Plan
One-on-One Health, Energy, Transportation Sign-Up Assistance: Help signing up for Apple Health, Energy Assistance, Orca Lift, and more. Meet at the Opportunity Center on campus by appointment.
- Contact Claudia Sierra, Claudia.Sierra@kingcounty.gov or (206) 477-7272.
Washington Health Plan Finder: WAhealthplanfinder.org offers a network of insurance navigators and brokers to help you find an affordable insurance plan or you can search plans yourself:
- Navigator search
- Insurance broker search
- Browse plans yourself
- Call the Washington Healthplanfinder Customer Support Center at (855) 923-4633.
Meridian Center for Health. Primary care, behavioral healthcare, WIC/neonatal and infant/child healthcare, dental care, and pharmacy. Low/no-cost medical care and help with health insurance--just a short walk north from campus.
- 10521 Meridian Ave N.
- http://Merdiancenterforhealth.org or (206) 296-4990.