Please use the information below for quarterly registration and making schedule changes.
Fall: Early May
Winter: Early November
Spring: Early February
Summer: No Running Start (may pay for classes with high school counselor and college approval)
Steps for Registration:
- Meet with High School Counselor and get Enrollment Verification Form signed
- Have your parent/guardian sign Enrollment Verification Form
- Attend a Pre-Registration session.
- Check Web Registration Start Time
- Register for Classes online
- Pay for class fees within 7 business days (Fee Waiver students don’t need to pay for class fees)
If you have a block on your account please contact the Running Start office at (206) 934-7768.
Changing Classes—Need to add or drop a class?
Before the Quarter Begins:
If you would like to change your schedule before the quarter begins please contact the Running Start office by phone or email. You may need to provide a new Enrollment Verification form.
*Please keep in mind the high school counselors are not available during the summer.
After the Quarter Begins:
- Please make all schedule changes by the tenth day of the quarter.
- If you choose to drop a class after the tenth day of the quarter you may receive a “W” on your transcript instead of a decimal grade. Please check the class schedule for important dates and deadlines.
Plan for the Future
CheckOutACollege.com offers information about programs of study and BA's offered at community colleges. It is also a great tool to discover what you are interested in studying!