As a currently enrolled or former student at North, you don’t need to reapply! If you don’t know your ctcLink ID and Password, please visit our ctcLink ID and Password Information webpage. If you do know your ctcLink ID and password, you can proceed to register.
Login into your ctcLink account to review the following information:
- Confirm online registration (date and time)
- Register (Add/Drop/Withdraw)
- Schedule Lookup
- Waitlist Classes
Update My Student Information/Contact Information
- Update my Student Information/Profile
- Please visit the Registration webpage for more details.
- Forgot My ctcLink ID/Reset My Password
- Consider Payment Options
- Enroll in a Deferred Payment Plan (NelNet)
- Pay Tuition Online
- Check Your Financial Aid Status
- Tax Credit (American Opportunity Credit)
Canvas Set Up and StarFish Login
Grades & Records
Get up-to-date information on your enrollment and degree verifications at no charge with the Student Self-Service through the National Student Clearinghouse. Print enrollment verifications for health insurance or other organizations, view your enrollment history, and print Good Student Discount certificates to obtain discounts on auto insurance, etc.
- Grade Recomputation
- Request an Official Transcript
- Grades / Unofficial Transcript
- Please visit the ctcLink Student Resource page for step-by-step photo instructions.
- Request A Duplicate Diploma
- Please note, the NSC campus is currently closed due to COVID-19 and forms can be submitted via email or mail.
You need an official credit evaluation if you want credits from another college or university applied toward degree or certificate requirements at North Seattle College.