- Identify and apply technical concepts and terms used in the avionics field.
- Perform basic wiring and termination common to avionics
- Locate, evaluate, and apply relevant information from various sources to address workplace problems.
- Successful completion of South Seattle College’s AMT 112
- or Approved equivalent
- or FAA Airframe license
|Course Number||Certificate Requirements (15 credits)||Credit Hours|
|course(EET108)||Introduction to Fiber Optics||5|
Introduction to Robotics or
Digital Electronics & PLCs 1
What skills do I need to be successful in this field?
What are some potential job titles?
- • Avionics Technician
- • Aircraft Electrical Systems Specialist
- • Avionics Installer
Wages, employment trends and pathways
Douglas Jenkins (206) 934-4503
Tim Fiegenbaum (206) 934-0181
NSC Advising Office