Skilled Trades & Technical Training
Whether it’s the mechanics who keep our vehicles running smoothly, the aviation technicians who help us take off with ease, or the welders who turn the skylines of tomorrow into reality — our world depends on professional technicians who have mastered the skills of their trade. Skilled Trades & Technical Training emphasize hands-on instruction, computer and problem-solving skills and creative thinking. Career areas include construction, manufacturing, automotive service, energy systems, landscaping and aviation.
How can I explore Skilled Trades & Technical Training?
See our Skilled Trades & Technical Training courses and academic to-do list
- Associate Controls Specialist Apprenticeship
- Aviation Electronics
- Electronics Technology & Electronics Engineering
- Engineering Graphics and Design Technology
- Fire Science
- Healthcare Tech Management
- IT Controlled Electronics
- Industrial Power
- Ironworkers Local 86 Apprenticeship
- Watch Technology Institute