Joining the alumni association gives you the opportunity to give back to our current students and stay connected with the college. If your time at NSC impacted your life, now you have the chance to impact current students through the alumni association.
There are many benefits of the North Seattle Alumni Association.
- Networking: receive invitations to attend North Seattle College events with faculty, current students and other alumni.
- Career Advising: get help with your resume, cover letter, and interviewing skills through Opportunity Center for Employment and Education.
- Promotions: announce your academic and career achievements in the alumni newsletter. Send notifications of your awards, degrees or career changes to Sonja Renner, North’s alumni association coordinator, at email@example.com.
- Hire North grads: email Sonja Renner to post jobs for North alumni or for current students.
- North News: keep in touch with your friends and classmates through the quarterly newsletter.
- Career Advising: professional development consultations through the alumni office.
- Mentoring: Opportunities to mentor and/or tutor current students.
- Discounts: 10% off purchases at the North Seattle College bookstore.
- Roy Flores Wellness Center membership: only $50 per quarter for alumni.
- United Way Benefits Hub: receive financial assistance or support, even after graduation.