The Workforce Education Office can help if you are looking for career training and need financial assistance. If you qualify, you may receive funding for tuition and fees.
Take the Start Next Quarter survey to find out if you are eligible. If you think you're eligible, but can't make it to one of our in-person workshops, you can complete your application with the Online Orientation tool.
If you have questions, please contact WorkForce Education at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us in the Opportunity Center, Room 240.
Education Resource Area
In the main lobby of the Opportunity Center is the Education Resource Area. This space is open to all and there are informational materials and computers that can be used for the following:
- College and career exploration
- Funding for education and applying for WA Connection benefits
- On-line banking and looking up veteran’s benefits
- Looking for places to live
- Accessing community resources like 211 (for example)