Schedule a meeting
Schedule a meeting with an EDIC Navigator
Schedule an appointment with our EDIC Navigators either the same day or in advance, depending on availability.
You can meet with a navigator about:
- Support for your identities
- Applying to North Seattle College
- How to pay for classes & books
- How to sign up for classes
- Why and how to choose an area of study
- Connecting with other students
- Resources on campus
- Help with confusing messages or information
- Canvas, Starfish, your college email account
Log in to Starfish clicking the button below. If you are having trouble finding an appointment that works for your schedule, email our navigators directly to identify a time.
*Students: If you are managing an urgent issue and need help, please come to the Equity & Welcome Center
Schedule a meeting with a Benefits Hub Coach
Schedule a 60-minute meeting with one of our Benefits Hub coaches.
Make a virtual appointment on our website!
Scroll down and select Schedule an Appointment, then choose North Seattle College and pick a 60-minute appointment that works for your schedule.
We also are offering drop-in hours during the week for quick questions or concerns.
Virtual drop-in hours
Wednesdays 2:00 – 4:00 PM
Staff and Faculty
Schedule a 30-minute appointment with our EDIC Director either the same day or in advance, depending on availability.
You can meet with the director about:
- Partnering on trainings or workshops for your department or team
- Supporting students
- Sponsorship for events