WELCOME! The Women’s Center is here to serve you. We are a core initiative of North Seattle College’s Office of Diversity and Inclusion.
At the Women’s Center, you’ll be greeted by friendly folks and can anticipate confidential support and referrals. We serve current and prospective students of all ages, gender expressions, sexual orientations, and cultural backgrounds.
- Referrals to the OCE&E: Public Health Nurse, Domestic Violence Advocate, Mental Health Counselors, and Career Navigators
- YWCA’s Dress for Success and Working Wardrobe vouchers for professional feminine/women’s clothing (income limits apply; vouchers available once per quarter)
- Redmond Family Village Working Wardrobe vouchers for professional clothing, feminine/women’s and masculine/men’s clothing
- Free male condoms
- Free disposable pads & information about alternatives to disposables
- Recommendations for books and DVDs LibGuides
- Connections to campus life, student activities, and clubs
- Support and sponsorship of campus events, speakers, programs to expand conversations on gender, patriarchy, homophobia, sexism, racism, and cultural literacy
SIGN UP for the Women’s Center newsletter!
- Email your name and email address to:
Write “ADD” in the email subject heading
Find VOLUNTEER opportunities!
APPLY for student employment at the Women’s Center!
We offer internships for work study students
Visit: Volunteer & Internship Program to view current intern opportunities & information on how to apply.
The Women’s Center staff does not share any information about students with other staff, faculty, or students on or off campus. We operate under the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA) or WAC 478-140 and under unique circumstances may be required to release information on a need-to-know basis. More information available online at: