Resources Banner

The Workforce Education Office can help if you are looking for career training and need financial assistance. Workforce Education may also assist you as a student enrolled in English as Second Language (ESL) classes or if you are completing your GED or high school diploma. If you qualify for Workforce Education’s various tuition assistance programs, you may receive funding for tuition and fees. You may also be eligible for help with textbooks, required supplies, a student ID card, a parking permit or ORCA transit pass. Take the Start Next Quarter survey to find out if you pre-qualify for funding.