NSC Information Technology and Media Services provides technology resources to students, faculty and staff, in support of educational excellence at North. IT services include hardware and software purchasing, installation and maintenance, faculty and staff training and assistance, student Open Computer Lab and wired & wireless network services.
NSC IT & Media Services is here to help with all of your computing needs.
More information on all of our services:
Student Specific Computing Information:
Student Media Center
- Student media production tools and assistance are available through the Student Media Center
IT Help Desk support:
(phone: 206-934-3630; email: NSCHelpDesk@seattlecolleges.edu; or in person in the Open Computing Lab (Instruction Building, IB Room 3303).
We help with anything computer related, including:
- • Email account setup and creation
- • All classroom and meeting space computing resources
- • All computing labs for students
- • Printing services
- • Software and hardware installation and maintenance
- • Faculty and staff training and assistance
- • Wired and wireless network services
- • Hardware and software purchasing, installation and maintenance
For assistance, contact the IT Help Desk at phone: 206-934-3630; email: NSCHelpDesk@seattlecolleges.edu; or in person in the Open Computing Lab (Instruction Building, IB Room 3303).