Are you pursuing a career in health care? Need to complete prerequisite courses for your health care program? The Healthcare Prerequisite Pathway may be a good fit for you!
Benefits of the Healthcare Prerequisite Pathway
- Courses with integrated healthcare themes
- Take classes while working – courses offered evening, weekend or online
- Plan ahead – courses already scheduled through Spring 2018 (see schedule)
The following courses are included in the pathway:
- BIOL&160: General Biology
- BIOL&241: Human Anatomy & Physiology I
- BIOL&242: Human Anatomy & Physiology II
- BIOL&260: Microbiology
- CHEM&121: Intro to Chemistry
- ENGL&101: English Composition I
- MATH&146: Introduction to Statistics
- NUTR&101: Human Nutrition
- PSYC&100: General Psychology
- PSYC&200: Lifespan Psychology
For more information about these courses, please see your advisor or explore the rest of the Healthcare Prerequisite Pathway web pages.
Funding for tuition and books may be available! To see if you qualify, go to startnextquarter.org.
Funded by SBCTC Hospital Employees Education and Training (HEET) Program Grant