Program Learning Outcomes
Program Learning Outcomes detail the knowledge, skills and abilities that you as a student will demonstrate upon successful completion of your program.
1. To understand spoken English in a wide variety of contexts.
2. To speak clearly and effectively so as to be understood by others.
3. To read and understand a wide variety of written materials.
4. To write clearly and effectively so as to be understood by others.
5. To use a compu ter to communicate ideas or find information.